Congress MP Bhandari injured in house gas cylinder explosion

An explosion involving a cooking gas cylinder gravely injured Chandra Bhandari, the head of the Nepali Congress (NC), who is also a member of the House of Representatives.

At his Buddhanagar home last night, a gas cylinder exploded.

According to NC General Secretary Bishwa Prakash Sharma, the explosion also injured 86-year-old Bhandari’s mother.


At the Burn Hospital in Kirtipur, Bhandari and his mother are both receiving medical care.
The secretariat informed that the cylinder exploded around 10 pm.

Related Articles

Back to top button